Monday, July 27, 2009

MARRIED!

Nathan and I were sealed last month in the Nauvoo, Illinois temple. It was so beautiful and so great to have so many of our friends and family there.

Just leaving the temple here.

My beautiful nieces and nephew.

Our hair is terrible! It was such a windy afternoon. We were glad that it stopped raining while we were in the temple though.

We had some amazing entertainment at the reception.


Gunnar even surprised us all and sang a song with Zoe, we loved it!




We ended the day with a pioneer trek...how Mormon of us;)

Thanks to my brother Andy for all the great photos!

6 comments:

Sam said...

Congratulations, Meg! You look great!

I miss your oatmeal....

Nicole Sue Taylor said...

MEg - I'm so happy for you -and have been dying for an update!! Looks like you're having a great time! Can't wait to see more of Switzerland

A-Train said...

I'm so glad to finally see some pictures of the happy day! You looked amazing! Lydia was looking at the pics with me, saying, "oh, beautiful dress, beautiful wedding dress." I agree. I'm so happy for you. The apartment decorations were awesome as well. I can't wait to hear more about your new life!

Meg said...

Thanks for the compliments! And, Sam if you come come to Switzerland stop by and I'll make you some oatmeal!

Elsie N Lopez said...

Yay! Thanks for the pictures! I absolutely love your dress, you and Nate make a beautiful couple ;)

Shalee said...

You are gorgeous my dear! I love your pictures:)