Monday, July 27, 2009

The Honeymoon

We spent the two days after our wedding in Nauvoo checking out the sites. We even got to spend a little quality time with the fam. Every honeymooner's dream right? Hhaaha, we did have fun and figured it was time well spent especially considering we were getting ready to leave the USA for a while.


Nathan getting into the rope making process with Aly and Mya


Grandpa and Gunnar

The whole gang


We had a real surprise waiting for us in Switzerland. The YSAers decorated our apartment for us. It was a real honeymoon pad...they even made a special lasagna dinner for us.

Honeymoon suite for sure...twin bed and all!








2 comments:

Carole Ann & Jon said...

it's about stinkin' time!!!!! YEAH, i'm so happy for you! I love the pictures. I saw a bunch from Andy, You look SOOO beautiful! I hope you now have a bigger bed.. yikes! miss you!

Kelly said...

Meg! I love the pics! So glad to hear that you're doing well...I think I miss you even more now because I know you're out of the country! Sounds like you're doing really well though. Congrats....I love you! Keep in touch and good luck in Switzerland!