Wednesday, July 30, 2008

She and Him

So, tonight I went and saw the She and Him concert with M.Ward and Zooey Deschanel.  It was amazing.  Zooey has an incredible voice and the concert was way fun.  I was right up front and my camera battery was dead, so I don't have pictures for you.  One thing I oddly noticed was that Zooey has the most amazing skin.  It is white and creamy looking.  It is too bad that people think they have to tan their skin to death in order to look beautiful.  Anyway, Zooey was adorable, has an amazing voice, and I love how expressive her face is.  M. Ward was great too, pretty amazing guitar player I must say.  So, if they are coming to a town near you...I recommend it.  

2 comments:

kimbo said...

i saw m ward a couple of times in NYC and boy he blows my MIND! i am so glad you enjoyed! : )

--kim miller

Sam said...

ooo you should have gotten Zoey's number for me...