Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Home - Room With a View

I currently live in downtown Nashville. I have never lived in a city before and I am really enjoying the experience. These are some pictures I took from my apartment balcony.

This is our amazing couch that Andy bought for us after he signed his record deal. We are working on breaking it in still.
We have an old church next door (I do live on Church Street).

I can actually see my office building from my room. I love walking to work everyday.



I got this artwork at the local Thrift Smart. It was only a dollar, and it is an original signed by the artist. I don't know who Laura Upton is but I love looking at it and wondering who she is. She obviously loved her home and her dog.


This is my happy home!

3 comments:

+AM+ said...

it's rad meg. good work out there.

Nicole Sue Taylor said...

Looks just like you!

Jazzy said...

Oooo, I love seeing where you live! Thanks for sharing!