Thursday, October 2, 2008

tag, you're it!


So, Erin tagged me to post seven random facts about myself.  I feel inspired today to post seven random facts about myself in relation to the cooling weather.  

1)  I prefer mittens over gloves...any winters day.
2)  I don't really love the winter.  It lasts too long, I think it should end after Christmas.  
4)  I am wearing socks to work this week for the first time this season. 
5)  The first time I lived in the snow (that I remember - lived in WA til I was 2) was in Provo, UT, attending BYU.  I was so freaked out that on the first day it snowed I wore 2 pairs of pants and two jackets.  I was so hot...in the literal sense of the word...obviously.  
6)  My favorite holidays happen during the Fall and Winter...Thanksgiving and Christmas.  They are wonderful because I love spending my time thinking about and being with the people I love.  
okay, so number seven is completely random
7)  Somewhere out there is a picture of me wearing depends and a t-shirt...that's it. 

5 comments:

megan said...

I have seen said depends toting picture. That needs to find access to the internet.

Jazzy said...

Oh, I miss you Meg. Hey my blog has a new address just in case you didn't get it. It's:
www.sometimessasmine.blogspot.com

Jacqui said...

I must agree with megan... that pic is HOT! I do believe ash has a copy... she can help us with that.

Meg said...

haaha. oh I pray that pic never makes it to the internet. I am going to have pay Ashley a visit in Utah soon and confiscate that!

KYLA CLAY said...

Um, as I recall, you were traipsing all over the apartment...and there is a lovely picture with you bending over, looking between your legs if I remember correctly. And I agree with Jacqui... I'm almost positive Ashley has those pictures.